Hex Inverter Buffers/Drivers with Open-Collector IN7406
The IN7406 monolithic TTL hex inverter buffers/drivers feature
high-voltage open collector outputs for interfacing with high-level
circuits (such as MOS) or for driving high-current loads (such as lamps
or relays), and are also characterized for use as inverter buffers for
driving TTL inputs.
• Minimum breakdown Voltages is 30 V
• Maximum sink Current is 40 mА
• Converts TTL Voltage Levels to MOS Levels
• Open-Collector Driver for Indicator Lamps and Relays
• Inputs Fully Compatible with MOST TTL Circuits.
TA = -10° to 70° C for all packages
Z = High Impedance