1-A DC Motor Driver for Servo Driver Applications
• Optimized for headlight beam control applications
• Current-peak-blanking (no electrolytic capacitor at VS)
• Delivers up to 0.8 A continuous
• Low saturation voltage; typ.1.2 V total @ 25 °C; 0.4 A
• Output protected against short circuit
• Overtemperature protection with hysteresis
• Over- and undervoltage lockout
• No crossover current
• Internal clamp diodes
• Enhanced power packages
• Green Product (RoHS compliant)
• AEC Qualified
The TLE 4206G is a protected H-Bridge Driver designed specifically for automotive
headlight beam control and industrial servo control applications. The part is built using
the Siemens bipolar high voltage power technology DOPL.
The standard enhanced power PG-DSO-14-22 package meets the application
requirements and saves PCB-board space and costs. Moreover the package is RoHS
The servo-loop-parameter pos.- and neg. Hysteresis, pos.- and neg. deadband and
angle-amplification are programmable with external resitors.
An internal window-comparator controls the input line. In the case of a fault condition,
like short circuit to GND, short circuit to supply-voltage, and broken wire, the
TLE 4206 stops the motor immediately (brake condition).
1 V1.2 2008-02-04