FAST CMOS OCTAL
• Std., A, and C grades
• Low input and output leakage ≤1µA (max.)
• CMOS power levels
• True TTL input and output compatibility:
– VOH = 3.3V (typ.)
– VOL = 0.3V (typ.)
• High Drive outputs (-15mA IOH, 64mA IOL)
• Meets or exceeds JEDEC standard 18 specifications
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B and DESC
listed (dual marked)
• Power off disable outputs permit "live insertion"
• Available in the following packages:
– Industrial: SOIC, SSOP, QSOP, TSSOP
– Military: CERDIP, LCC
The IDT octal bidirectional transceivers are built using an advanced dual
metal CMOS technology. The FCT245T is designed for asynchronous two-
way communication between data buses. The transmit/receive (T/R) input
determines the direction of data flow through the bidirectional transceiver.
Transmit (active high) enables data from A ports to B ports, and receive
(active low) from B ports to A ports. The output enable (OE) input, when
high, disables both A and B ports by placing them in high Z condition.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
IDT and the IDT logo are registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
© 2016 Integrated Device Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Product specifications subject to change without notice.