Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
3.3V CMOS OCTAL
• 0.5 MICRON CMOS Technology
• ESD > 2000V per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015;
> 200V using machine model (C = 200pF, R = 0)
• 25 mil Center SSOP and QSOP Packages
• Extended commercial range of -40°C to +85°C
• VCC = 3.3V ±0.3V, Normal Range or
VCC = 2.7V to 3.6V, Extended Range
• CMOS power levels (0.4µW typ. static)
• Rail-to-Rail output swing for increased noise margin
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
The FCT3245/A octal transceivers are built using ad-
vanced dual metal CMOS technology. These high-speed,
low-power transceivers are ideal for synchronous communi-
cation between two busses (A and B). The direction control
pin (DIR) controls the direction of data flow. The output enable
pin (OE) overrides the direction control and disables both
ports. All inputs are designed with hysteresis for improved
The FCT3245/A have series current limiting resistors.
These offer low ground bounce, minimal undershoot, and
controlled output fall times-reducing the need for external
series terminating resistors.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
18 B 1
A4 5 SO20-2 16 B3
& 14 B5
E20-1 13 B6
B6 2650 drw 02
1 18 B1
2650 drw 01
9 10 11 12 13
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
©1996 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
2650 drw 03