FAST CMOS OCTAL
• A and C grades
• Low input and output leakage ≤1µA (max.)
• CMOS power levels
• True TTL input and output compatibility:
– VOH = 3.3V (typ.)
– VOL = 0.3V (typ.)
• Meets or exceeds JEDEC standard 18 specifications
• Resistor outputs (-15mA IOH, 12mA IOL)
• Reduced system switching noise
• Available in SOIC and QSOP packages
The IDT octal buffer/line driver is built using an advanced dual metal
CMOS technology. The FCT2244T is designed to be employed as a
memory and address driver, clock driver, and bus-oriented transmitter/
receiver which provides improved board density.
The FCT2244T has balanced output drive with current limiting resistors.
This offers low ground bounce, minimal undershoot, and controlled output
fall times, reducing the need for external series terminating resistors. The
FCT2244T is a plug-in replacement for the FCT244T.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
IDT and the IDT logo are registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
© 2016 Integrated Device Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Product specifications subject to change without notice.