Data Sheet No. PD60195-D
IR2010(S) & (PbF)
HIGH AND LOW SIDE DRIVER
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Product Summary
Fully operational to 200V
Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
• Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3V logic compatible
3.0A / 3.0A typ.
Separate logic supply range from 3.3V to 20V
Logic and power ground ±5V offset
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
• Shut down input turns off both channels
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Outputs in phase with inputs
• Also available LEAD-FREE
10 - 20V
95 & 65 ns typ.
15 ns max.
• Audio Class D amplifiers
• High power DC-DC SMPS converters
• Other high frequency applications
The IR2010 is a high power, high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT
drivers with independent high and low side referenced output channels, ideal for Audio
Class D and DC-DC converter applications. Logic inputs are compatible with standard
CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.0V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse
current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Propagation de-
lays are matched to simplify use in high frequency applications. The floating channel
can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configura-
tion which operates up to 200 volts. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS tech-
nologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
HIN HIN VS
LIN LIN VCC
VSS VSS COM
(Refer to Lead Assignments for correct configuration). This/These diagram(s) show electrical connections only.
Please refer to our Application Notes and DesignTips for proper circuit board layout.