Data Sheet No.PD60217 Rev A
IR2011(S) & (PbF)
HIGH AND LOW SIDE DRIVER
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
Fully operational up to +200V
Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
• Gate drive supply range from 10V to 20V
• Independent low and high side channels
• Input logicHIN/LIN active high
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3V and 5V input logic compatible
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• 8-Lead SOIC is also available LEAD-FREE (PbF)
1.0A /1.0A typ.
10 - 20V
80 & 60 ns typ.
20 ns max.
• Audio Class D amplifiers
• High power DC-DC SMPS converters
• Other high frequency applications
The IR2011 is a high power, high speed power MOSFET driver with independent high
and low side referenced output channels, ideal for Audio Class D and DC-DC converter
applications. Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down
to 3.0V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for
minimum driver cross-conduction. Propagation delays are matched to simplify use in
high frequency applications. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel
power MOSFET in the high side configuration which operates up to 200 volts. Propri-
etary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic con-
(Refer to Lead Assignments for correct configuration). This/These diagram(s) show electrical connections only. Please
refer to our Application Notes and DesignTips for proper circuit board layout.