Data Sheet No.PD60221
HIGH AND LOW SIDE DRIVER
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Product Summary
• Fully operational up to +200 V
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
200 V max.
• Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
• Independent low-side and high-side channels
• Input logic HIN/LIN active high
1.0 A /1.0 A typ.
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
10 V - 20 V
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
60 ns typ.
• RoHS compliant
Delay Matching 20 ns max.
• Audio Class D amplifiers
• High power DC-DC SMPS converters
• DC motor drive
The IRS2011 is a high power, high speed power MOSFET
driver with independent high and low-side referenced output
channels, ideal for Audio Class D and DC-DC converter appli-
cations. Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or
LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic. The output drivers feature a
high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Propagation delays are
matched to simplify use in high frequency applications. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-
channel power MOSFET in the high-side configuration which operates up to 200 V. Proprietary HVIC and
latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
(Refer to Lead Assignments for correct configuration). This diagram shows electrical connections only.
Please refer to our Application Notes and DesignTips for proper circuit board layout.