Data Sheet No.PD60221 revA
IRS2011(S) & PbF
HIGH AND LOW SIDE DRIVER
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
Fully operational up to +200V
Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
• Gate drive supply range from 10V to 20V
• Independent low and high side channels
• Input logic HIN/LIN active high
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3V and 5V input logic compatible
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
1.0A /1.0A typ.
10 - 20V
60 ns typ.
20 ns max.
• Audio Class D amplifiers
• High power DC-DC SMPS converters
• Other high frequency applications
The IRS2011 is a high power, high speed power MOSFET
driver with independent high and low side referenced output
channels, ideal for Audio Class D and DC-DC converter appli-
cations. Logic inputs are compatible with standard CMOS or
LSTTL output, down to 3.0V logic. The output drivers feature a
high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Propagation delays are
matched to simplify use in high frequency applications. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-
channel power MOSFET in the high side configuration which operates up to 200 volts. Proprietary HVIC
and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
(Refer to Lead Assignments for correct configuration). This/These diagram(s) show electrical connections only.
Please refer to our Application Notes and DesignTips for proper circuit board layout.