Data Sheet No. PD60261
• Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
• Fully operational to +600 V
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt
• Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V input logic compatible
• Cross-conduction prevention logic
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• High-side output in phase with IN input
• Logic and power ground +/- 5 V offset.
• Internal 540 ns deadtime, and programmable
up to 5 µs with one external RDT resistor (IRS21094)
• Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
• Shutdown input turns off both channels.
• RoHS compliant
The IRS2109/IRS21094 are high voltage, high
speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with de-
pendent high- and low-side referenced output
channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune
CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic
construction. The logic input is compatible with stan-
dard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3 V logic.
The output drivers feature a high pulse current
buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-con-
duction. The floating channel can be used to drive
an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-
side configuration which operates up to 600 V.
600 V max.
120 mA / 250 mA
10 V - 20 V
ton/off (typ.) 750 ns & 200 ns
(programmable up to 5 µs for IRS21094)
8 Lead SOIC
14 Lead SOIC
8 Lead PDIP
14 Lead PDIP
IN IN HO
SD SD VS
(Refer to Lead Assignments for correct
configuration). These diagrams show electrical
connections only. Please refer to our
Application Notes and DesignTips for proper
circuit board layout.
up to 600 V
IN IN VS
up to 600 V