500MHz Low Power Current Feedback Amplifiers with
EL5162, EL5163, EL5262,
The EL5162, EL5163, EL5262, EL5263 and EL5362 are
current feedback amplifiers with a bandwidth of 500MHz. This
makes these amplifiers ideal for today’s high speed video and
With a supply current of just 1.5mA per amplifier and the
ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 12V,
these amplifiers are also ideal for handheld, portable or
The EL5162, EL5262 and EL5362 also incorporate an enable
and disable function to reduce the supply current to 14µA
typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a
low logic level enables the amplifier.
The EL5162 is available in 6 Ld SOT-23 and 8 Ld SOIC
packages, the EL5163 in 5 Ld SOT-23 and SC-70 packages,
the EL5262 in the 10 Ld MSOP package, the EL5263 in 8 Ld
MSOP and SOIC packages, and the EL5362 in 16 Ld SOIC
(0.150”) and QSOP packages. All operate over the industrial
temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• 500MHz -3dB bandwidth
• 4000V/µs slew rate (EL5162 and EL5163)
• 1.5mA supply current per amplifier
• Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 12V supply
• Fast enable/disable (EL5162, EL5262 and EL5362 only)
• Available in SOT-23 packages
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
• High speed, 1.4GHz product available (EL5166 and EL5167)
• High speed, 4mA, 600MHz product available (EL5164,
EL5165 and EL5364)
• Battery-powered equipment
• Handheld portable devices
• Video amplifiers
• Cable drivers
• RGB amplifiers
• Test equipment
• Current to voltage converters
August 26, 2015
1 CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2014, 2015. All Rights Reserved
Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.