0.6mm pitch/Disconnectable Insulation displacement connectors
This is the world’s smallest 0.6mm pitch ID
connector for discrete wires.
This Wire to Board miniaturized connector
has a mounting height of 1.45mm and
depth of 3.0mm.
• Space saving
• Twin U-slot insulation displacement section
• New strain relief structure
• Suitable for fine wires
• Applicable to automatic ID machines
• Current rating: 0.2A AC, DC
• Voltage rating: 30V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/30m Ω max.
After environmental testing/50m Ω max.
• Insulation resistance: 100M Ω min.
• Withstanding voltage: 200V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: Conductor size/AWG #36
tin-coated copper alloy
* RoHS compliant products are published.
* Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
0 Recognized E60389
PC board layout (viewed from component side) and Assembly layout
Note: 1. Tolerances are non-cumulative: ±0.05mm for all centers.
Note: 2. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/