Disconnectable Crimp style connectors
• Proven box contact
This connector was developed with the same box-shaped
contact design used successfully in the NH connectors. The
reliable VH connector can be used in a wide variety of
applications, from low-voltage, low-current signal circuits to
power supply circuits having a relatively large capacity.
• Compact connector with a large capacity
Even though this connector has a large current carrying
capacity (10A), it is compact, with a mounting height of 16.5mm
• Secure contact and mounting
The housing has a lock mechanism which prevents the
connector from coming loose due to vibration. The mechanism
also prevents misinsertion (misalignment or reverse insertion).
This small, field-proven connector for
printed circuit boards is reliable and has a
large current carrying capacity. It can be
used with a wide variety of signal, power
supply, and output circuits that appear in
consumer electronic products.
• Current rating: 10A AC, DC (AWG#16)
• Voltage rating: 250V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/10m Ω max.
After environmental testing/20m Ω max.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ω min.
• Withstanding voltage: 1,500V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #22 to #16
• Applicable PC board thickness: 1.6mm(.063")
Do not branch in parallel current which exceeds the rated current. If branched in
parallel, current imbalance or other problems may develop. If it is absolutely
necessary to branch such a large current in parallel, be sure to use contacts
made of phosphor bronze. Design the circuits without causing imbalance and
provide an extra margin for each circuit.
*Contact JST for details.