INFORMATION (For USA)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,
may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference
to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
IMPORTANT FOR LASER PRODUCTS
1. CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
2. CAUTION: Invisible laser radiation when open and interlock failed or defeated. Avoid direct
exposure to beam.
3. CAUTION: Do not open the top cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Leave all
servicing to qualified service personnel.
4. CAUTION: This CD player uses invisible laser radiation, however, is equipped with safety switches
to prevent radiation emission when unloading CDs. It is dangerous to defeat the safety switches.
5. CAUTION: Use of controls, adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified
herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
How to reset your unit
Press and hold both the SEL (Select) and
(Standby/On/Attenuator) buttons at the same time for
This will reset the built-in microcomputer.
Your preset adjustments — such as preset channels or sound
adjustments — will also be erased.
If a CD is in the unit, it will eject when you reset the unit.
Pay attention not to drop the CD.