CMOS timer with RAM and I2C-bus control.
KKA8583N is a timer with RAM and I2C-bus control. Designed for use in ap-
pliances having I2C-bus as clock/calendar/timer/alarm/events counter for turn-
ing on functions of the appliance at preset time or upon completion of an
event. To be used in audio and appliances.
- I2C- bus interface operating supply voltage: 2.5 V to 6 V;
- Clock operating supply voltage ( 0÷70°С): 1.0 V to 6 V;
- Operating current (at fSCL = 0Hz):
- Clock function with four year calendar;
- 24 or 12 hour format;
- 32.768 kHz or 50Hz time base;
- Serial bus (I2C);
- Automatic word address in crementation;
- Programmable alarm, timer and interrupt function;
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +70 ОС.
TA = -20° Tо 70° C
Table1 – PIN ASSIGNMENT
1 Generator input, 50Hz or occurrences
2 Generator output
3 Address input
5 Data for I2C-bus
6 Clock pulses for I2C-bus
7 Open-drain interrupt output
8 Supply voltage