SMBFJ5.0 ~ SMBFJ 440CA
● Low profile package
● Uni and Bidirectional unit
● 600W peak pulse power capability with a 10/1000us
waveform, repetition rate (duty cycle): 0.01%
● Excellent clamping capability
● For devices with V(BR)≥10V, ID are typically less than 1uA
● Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0 volts
to V(BR) for unidirectional and 5.0ns for bidirectional types
■ Absolute Maximum Ratings Ta = 25℃
Forward Voltage at 25A for Unidirectional Only (Note.1)
Peak Pulse Current With a 10/1000 us Waveform (Note.2)
Peak Forward Surge Current @ 8.3ms (Note.3)
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation With a 10/1000 us Waveform (Note.4)
Power Dissipation on Infinite Heat Sink at TL=75°C
Storage Temperature range
See Next Table
-55 to 150
Note.1: VF < 3.5V for VBR < 200V and VF< 6.5V for VBR > 201V.
Note.2: Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig. 3 and derated above Ta = 25°C per Fig. 2.
Note.3 :8.3ms single half sine-wave, or equivalent square wave, Duty cycle = 4 pulses per minutes maximum.
Note.4: Mounted on 5.0mm x 5.0mm (0.03mm thick) Copper Pads to each terminal.