• Frequency Range: 160 – 510MHz
• ML7344C is able to use as communication unit of Q_GDW374.3 (China)
ML7344E is able to use as F mode or N mode of the wirelss M-bus system.
ML7344J is able to use as type III or IV security radio of RCR STD-30 and ARIB STD-T67 in 426 MHz
• High accurate modulation implemented by direct modulation scheme using fractional-N PLL.
• Multiple modulation scheme : GFSK/GMSK, FSK/MSK
• Configurable data ratres from 1.2kbps to 15 kbps
• Supports NRZ code, Manchester code and 3 out of 6 code.
• Programmable modulation frequency deviation
• Polarity conversion for TX and RX data bits
• On chip 26MHz oscillation circuit implemented (ML7344xC x=C, E or J)
Supports 26MHz TCXO input. (ML7344xT, x=C, E or J)
Note: The ordering product name is different from supporting clock source.
• On chip low speed RC oscillation circuit.
• Oscillation frequecy tuning function implemented. (ML7344xC x=C, E or J)
• Frequency tuning function (frequency fine tuning by oscillation circuit and fractional-N PLL)
• Built in Power Amp (PA) and power control function
Programmable from 100mW, 20mW and 10mW (ML7344C)
Programable from 20mW,10mW and 1mW (ML7344E/J)
• Fine output power tuning function implemented. (Tune ±0.2dB)
• TX ramp control function implemented
• High speed carrier checking function
• Support external PA
• Receive Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) reporting function and threshold comparison function
• Built-in AFC function
• Synchronous serial peripheral interface (SPI)
• Auto wake-up and auto sleep function are implemented
• 2 genral purpose timers are implemented
• Test Pattern generation (PN9, CW, 0/1, all-1, all-0 pattern)