2ch Single Rail CODEC
Issue Date: Jun. 22, 2012
The MSM7533V is two-channel CODEC CMOS ICs for voice signals ranging from 300 to 3400 Hz.
These devices contain filters for A/D and D/A conversion.
Designed especially for a single-power supply and low-power applications, these devices contain two-channel
AD/DA converters in a single chip and achieve a reduced footprint and a reduced number of external
The MSM7533V is best suited for an analog interface to an echo canceller DSP used in digital telephone
terminals, digital PABXs, and hands free terminals.
• Single power supply: +5 V
• Power consumption
Operating mode: 35 mW Typ. 74 mW Max. VDD = 5 V
Power save mode: 7 mW Typ. 16 mW Max. VDD = 5 V
Power down mode: 0.05 mW Typ. 0.3 mW Max. VDD = 5 V
• ITU-T Companding law
MSM7533V: μ/A-law pin selectable
• Built-in PLL eliminates a master clock
• The PCM interface can be switched between 2 channel serial/parallel
• Transmission clock: 64/128/256/512/1024/2048 kHz
(During 2 channel serial mode, the 64 and 96 kHz clocks are disabled)
• Adjustable transmit gain
• Built-in reference voltage supply
• Analog output can directly drive a 600 W line transformer
• Package options:
20-pin plastic skinny DIP (DIP20-P-300-2.54-S1) /* DIP PKG is End Of Life.
24-pin plastic SOP (SOP24-P-430-1.27-K)