Gas Discharge Tubes
High Performance Beta Range
RoHS Pb Greentube™ SL1021B Series Gas Plasma Arresters
The SL1021B series offers high levels of performance on fast ris-
ing transients in the domain of 100V/µS to 1KV/µS, which are
those most likely from induced Lightning disturbances. The
SL1021B series also features ultra low capacitance (typically 1pF
or less) and optimised internal geometry which provides low
insertion loss at high frequencies, so are ideal for the protection
of broadband equipment. These devices are extremely robust
and are able to divert a 20,000Amp pulse without destruction.
• RoHS compliant except ‘RS’ suffix
• Low insertion loss
• Excellent response to fast rising transients.
• Ultra low capacitance.
• 10KA surge capability tested with 8/20µS pulse as defined by
• 20,000 A single shot surge capability tested with 8/20µs
pulse as defined by IEC 6100-4-5
• Available with thermal failsafe option (add ‘F’ or ‘S’ suffix to
• Broadband equipment.
• ADSL equipment.
• XDSL equipment.
• Satellite and CATV equipment.
• General telecom equipment.
All dimensions in mm
3 ELECTRODE GDT
SL 1021 B
0.63g (0.022 oz.)
Electrode Base: Nickel Iron Alloy
Electrode Plating: Bright Sn
Device Marking: Littelfuse ‘LF’ marking, Voltage and date