Gas Discharge Tubes
RoHS Pb Greentube™ SL1024B Series Gas Plasma Arresters ®
The SL1024B series offers high levels of current handling on fast
rising transients created by induced Lightning disturbances.
These devices are extremely robust and are able to divert pulses
of 20,000 Amps. The SL1024B also features ultra low capacitance
(typically 1pF or less) making them ideal for the protection of
high-speed transmission equipment.
www.DataS•hReoeHt4SUc.coommpliant except ‘RS’ suffix
• Low insertion loss
• Excellent response to fast rising transients.
• Ultra low capacitance.
• 20KA surge capability tested with 8/20µs pulse as defined by
• Available with thermal failsafe option (add ‘F’ or ‘S’ suffix to
• Broadband equipment.
• ADSL equipment.
• XDSL equipment.
• Satellite and CATV equipment.
• General telecom equipment.
All dimensions in mm
3 ELECTRODE GDT
SL 1024 B
2.7g (0.095 oz.)
Electrode Base: Nickel Iron Alloy
Electrode Plating: Bright Sn
Device Marking: Littelfuse ‘LF’ marking, Voltage and date