SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSORS
▪ Surface mount package.
▪ Excellent clamping capability.
▪ Glass passivated junction.
▪ Fast response time: Less than 1 ns for
▪ Uni-direction, from 0 Volts to BV min
▪ Plastic material has UL flammability classification
94V-O RoHS compliant in lead-free versions
▪ CASE: Void-free, JEDEC DO-218AB Molded
Plastic over glass passivated junction.
▪ Mounting Position: Any
▪ Polarity: by cathode band denotes uni-directional device, none
cathode band denotes bi-directional device.
▪ Terminal: Solder plated, solderable per MIL-STD-750,
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS TA=25 oC
Peak Pulse Power dissipation on 10/1000us Waveform (Note 1, FIG.1)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine-wave Superimposed on Rated
Load, (JEDEC Method) (Note 2. 3)
Operating Junction Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range
-55 to 175
-55 to 175
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.1 and derated above TA=25°C per Fig.2.
2. Mounted on 5.0mm2 (0.03mm thick) Copper Pads to each terminal.
3. 8.3 ms single half sine-wave, or equivalent square wave, Duty cycle=4 pluses per minute maximum.
This PDF is a property of Master Instrument Corporation.