SINGLE-PHASE BRIDGE RECTIFIER
VOLTAGE RANGE 50 to 1000 Volts
High forward surge current capability
Ideal for printed circuit board
High temperature soldering guaranteed:
260oc/10 second,0.375”(9.5mm)lead length
at 5 lbs. (2.3kg) tension.
Case: Transfer molded plastic
Epoxy: UL94V-O rate flame retardant
Terminals Lead Solderable Per MIL-STD-202
Polarity Polarity symbols marked on case
Mounting :Thru hole for #6 screw, 5 in,-lbs.Torqute Max.
Weight 0.27 ounce, 7.59 gram
KBU8A THRU KBU8M
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARATERISTICS
* Rating at 25 ambient temperature unless otherwise specified
* Single phase,half wave. 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
* For capacitive load derate current by 20 %
Symbol KBU8A KBU8B KBU8D KBU8G KBU8J KBU8K KBU8M Unit
Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
DC Blocking Voltage
100 200 400 600 800 1000
RMS Reverse Voltage
Average Rectifier Forward TC=100
TA=45 (Note 3)
Non-Repetitive Peak Surge Current
8.3 ms Single half sine-wave superimposed on
Forward Voltage (per element) ( IF 8.0 Amp)
Peak Reverse Current at rated
DC blocking voltage per element
I2 t Rating for Fusing( t<8.3ms)
TA = 25
TA = 100
Typical Junction Capacitance per element
Typical Thermal Resistance (per leg)(note 2)
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
TJ , Tstg
70 140 280 420 560 700
-65 to +150
Note: 1. Measured at 1.0 MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V D.C.
2. Unit mounted on 3.0”×3.0”×0.11” thick (7.5×7.5×0.3 cm ) Al. plate.
3. Unit mounted in free air, no heatsink, P.C.B. at 375”(9.5mm) lead length with. 5”×5”(12×12 mm) copper pads..