38V Synchronous Buck Converter With CC/CV
MA5602 is a wide input voltage, high efficiency Active CC step-down DC/DC converter that
operates in either CV (Constant Output Voltage) mode or CC (Constant Output Current) mode.
MA5602 provides up to 2.5A output current at 180kHz switching frequency. Current mode control
provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, This device, available in an
SOP8L-EP(Exposed pad) package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external
- Wide 8V to 38V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 140mΩ Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable from VFB(1.0V) to 5.5V
- Up to 92% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start.
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Fixed 180KHz Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under Voltage Lockout
VOUT=VFB × (1+R1/R2), VFB = 1.00V, R2 suggest 10k~30KΩ
ISEN = VSET / RSEN-ΔI/2 ≒120mV / 50mΩ-0.2A = 2.2A
Major Power Technology Co., Ltd.
Rev.0.5 Apr.08, 2014