38V 5A Synchronous Buck Converter
The MA5604 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator. The device integrates internal high
side and external low side power MOSFETs, and provides 5A of continuous load current over a
wide input voltage of 8V to 38V. Current mode control provides fast transient response and
cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, This device, available in SOP8L-EP
(Exposed pad) package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- Wide 8V to 38V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 90mΩ high side Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable from VFB(1V) to 20V
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Fixed 160KHz Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout
C6 0Ω 100nF
EN MA5604 SW
VOUT=VFB × (1+R1/R2), VFB = 1.00V, R2 suggest 10k~30kΩ
Major Power Technology Co., Ltd.
Rev.1.0 Jun.04, 2014