36V 4.5A Synchronous Buck Converter With 2CH CC/CV
The MA5605 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator. The device integrates internal high
side and external low side power MOSFETs, and provides 4.5A of continuous load current over a
wide input voltage. Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, this device available in SOP8L-EP
(Exposed pad) package, and provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- Wide 8V to 36V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 75mΩ high side Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable : VFB(1.00V±2%) .
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start and Fixed 160KHz Frequency
- Stable with Low ESR Polymer Al-E-Capacitors
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout
C6 R5 C5
0.1μF 24Ω 10nF
GND LG NMOS
C8 5V 2.4A 5V 1.0A
10μF VOUT1- VOUT2-
VOUT=VFB × (1+R1/R2), VFB = 1.00V, R2 suggest 1k~40KΩ
ISEN = 2.63A (ISEN=VCS1(0.1V) / RSEN(38mΩ))
Major Power Technology Co., Ltd.
Rev.1.2 Apr. 12, 2017