36V Synchronous Buck Converter With CC/CV
MA5609 is a wide input voltage, high efficiency Active CC step-down DC/DC converter that
operates in either CV (Constant Output Voltage) mode or CC (Constant Output Current) mode.
MA5609 provides up to 3.5A output current at 160kHz switching frequency. Current mode control
provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, This device, available in an
SOP8L-EP(Exposed pad) package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external
- Wide 8V to 36V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 75/45mΩ Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable from VFB(1.00V±2%) to 16V
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start and Fixed 160KHz Frequency.
- Stable with Low ESR Polymer Al-E-Capacitors
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout
IN PAD BS SW
VOUT=VFB × (1+R1/R2), VFB = 1.00V, R2 suggest 10k~40KΩ
ISEN = 3.3A (ISEN=VCS(0.1V) / RSEN(30mΩ))
Major Power Technology Co., Ltd.
Rev.1.3 Apr. 12 , 2017