1N935B-1 – 1N938B-1
Zener Reference Diodes
Qualified per MIL-PRF-19500/156
The popular 1N935B-1 through 1N938B-1 series of Zero-TC (Temperature Compensated)
reference diodes provides a selection of 9.0 V nominal voltages and temperature coefficients
to as low as 0.001 %/oC for minimal voltage change with temperature when operated at 7.5
mA. These glass axial-leaded DO-35 reference diodes are also available in JAN, JANTX,
JANTXV and JANS military qualifications. For commercial applications it is also available as
JANTXV and JANS
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• JEDEC registered 1N935 through 1N938 number series.
• Standard reference voltage of 9.0V +/- 5%.
• Temperature compensated.
• Internal metallurgical bond.
• Double plug construction.
• JAN, JANTX, JANTXV and JANS qualification are available per MIL-PRF-19500/156.
• RoHS compliant versions available (commercial grade only).
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Provides minimal voltage changes over a broad temperature range.
• For instrumentation and other circuit designs requiring a stable voltage reference.
• Maximum temperature coefficient selections available from 0.01 %/ºC to 0.001 %/ºC.
• Flexible axial-lead mounting terminals.
• Non-sensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 method 1020.
Also available in:
1N935BUR-1 – 1N938BUR-1
MAXIMUM RATINGS @ TA = 25 ºC unless otherwise stated
Junction and Storage temperature
Power Dissipation (1)
Maximum Zener Current
Solder Pad Temperatures at 10 s
TJ and TSTG
-65 to +175
Notes: 1. @ TL = 50 oC maximum (see figure 1). For optimum voltage-temperature stability, IZ = 7.5 mA (less than
50 mW in dissipated power). Derate at 3.33 mW/oC above TA = +25 oC.
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: (978) 620-2600
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
T4-LDS-0155, Rev. 2 (121998)
©2013 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 6