Data Sheet: Technical Data
Document Number: MPXA6115A
Rev. 7.3, 04/2015
MPXxx6115A, 15 to 115 kPa, Absolute,
Integrated Pressure Sensor
The MPXxx6115A series sensor integrates on-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and
thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature
compensation. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make
the pressure sensor a logical and economical choice for the system designer.
The MPXxx6115A series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art, monolithic,
signal conditioned, silicon pressure sensor. This sensor combines advanced
micromachining techniques, thin film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor
processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is
proportional to applied pressure.
• Resistant to high humidity and common automotive media
• Improved accuracy at high temperature
• Available in small and super small outline packages
• 1.5% maximum error over 0 °C to 85 °C
• Ideally suited for microprocessor or microcontroller-based systems
• Temperature compensated from -40 °C to +125 °C
• Durable Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package
• Industrial controls
Pin 1 identification
or notch in pin
• Engine control/manifold absolute pressure (MAP)
• Weather station and weather reporting device barometers
Small outline packages
Super small outline packages
Freescale reserves the right to change the detail specifications as may be required to permit
improvements in the design of its products.
© 2007-2012, 2015 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. All rights reserved.