SEMICONDUCTOR TECHNICAL DATA
Order this document
2.5 Watt Plastic Surface Mount
Silicon Zener Diodes
This complete new line of zener/tvs diodes offers a 2.5 watt series in a micro
miniature, space saving surface mount package. The Powermite zener/tvs
diodes are designed for use as a tvs or a regulation device in automotive and
telecommunication applications where efficiency, low leakage, size/height and
profile are important.
• Voltage Range – 3.3 to 91 V
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (> 16 kV) per Human Body Model
• Low Profile – maximum height of 1.1mm
• Integral Heat Sink/Locking Tabs
• Full metallic bottom eliminates flux entrapment
• Small Footprint – Footprint area of 8.45mm2
• Supplied in 12mm tape and reel – 12,000 units per reel
• Powermite is JEDEC Registered as DO–216AA
PLASTIC SURFACE MOUNT
DC Power Dissipation @ TL = 75°C, Measured at Zero Lead Length
Derate above 75°C
DC Power Dissipation @ TA = 25°C(1)
Derate above 25°C
Thermal Resistance from Junction to Lead
RθJL 26 °C/W
Thermal Resistance from Junction to Ambient
RθJA 324 °C/W
Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range
Typical Ppk Dissipation @ TL < 25°C, (PW–10/1000 µs per Figure 8)(2)
– 65 to +150
Typical Ppk Dissipation @ TL < 25°C, (PW–8/20 µs per Figure 9)(2)
(1)FR4 Board, within 1” to device, using Motorola minimum recommended footprint, as shown in case 403A outline dimensions spec.
(2)Non–repetitive current pulse.
This document contains preview information only and is subject to change without notice.
Powermite is a registered trademark of Microsemi Corporation.
Thermal Clad is a trademark of the Bergquist Company.
©1MPoMtoTro5la9,1In3cB. 1T9936through 1PMT5948BT3