GaAs INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
L-BAND SPDT SWITCH
The µPG155TB is an L-band SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) GaAs FET switch which was developed for digital
cellular or cordless telephone application. The device can operate from 100 MHz to 2.5 GHz, having the low
insertion loss. It housed in an original 6-pin super minimold package that is smaller than usual 6-pin minimold easy
to install and contributes to miniaturizing the system.
• Low Insertion Loss : LINS = 0.75 dB TYP. @VCONT = +3.0 V/0 V, f = 2 GHz
• High Linearity Switching: Pin (1 dB) = +34 dBm TYP. @VCONT = +3.0 V/0 V, f = 2 GHz
• Small 6-pin super minimold package (Size: 2.0 × 1.25 × 0.9 mm)
• L, S-band digital cellular or cordless telephone
• PCS, WLAN, and WLL applications
6-pin super minimold
Embossed tape 8 mm wide.
Pin 1, 2, 3 face to tape perforation side.
Qty 3 kp/reel.
Remark To order evaluation samples, please contact your local NEC sales office. (Part number for sample
Caution The IC must be handled with care to prevent static discharge because its circuit is composed of
GaAs MES FET.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC representative for
availability and additional information.
Document No. P13654EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published November 1999 N CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.