MOS INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
µPD78011FY, 78012FY, 78013FY, 78014FY, 78015FY, 78016FY, 78018FY
8-BIT SINGLE-CHIP MICROCONTROLLER
The µPD78011FY, 78012FY, 78013FY, 78014FY, 78015FY, 78016FY, and 78018FY are the products in the µPD78018FY
subseries within the 78K/0 series, and the products which is added the I2C bus control function to the µPD78018F subseries.
A one-time PROM or EPROM product µPD78P018FY capable of operating in the same power supply voltage as of the
mask ROM product and other development tools are also provided.
Functions are described in detail in the following User's Manual, which should be read when carring out design
µPD78018F, 78018FY Subseries User's Manual : U10659E
78K/0 Series Users Manual – Instruction
• Serial interface : 2 channels (I2C bus mode : 1 channel)
• Large on-chip ROM & RAM
Speed RAM Expanded RAM
– 32 bytes
• 64-pin plastic shrink DIP (750 mil)
• 64-pin plastic QFP (14 × 14 mm)
• External memory expansion space : 64K bytes
• Minimum instruction execution time can be varied from high-speed (0.4 µs) to ultra-low-speed (122 µs)
• I/O ports: 53 (N-ch open-drain : 4)
• 8-bit resolution A/D converter : 8 channels
• Timer : 5 channels
• Supply voltage : VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V
Cellular phone, pager, VCR, audio, camera, home appliances, etc
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Document No. U10281EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Date Published August 1997 N
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.