Thank you for considering our pulse control LSI, the "PCL6045B."
To learn how to use the PCL6045B, read this manual to become familiar with the product.
The handling precautions for installing this LSI are described at the end of this manual. Make sure to read them
before installing the LSI.
In addition to this manual, the PLC6045B User's Manual, Application Version, will be available. It includes
programming examples. Please contact us if you need a copy.
(1) Copying all or any part of this manual without written approval is prohibited.
www.DataSheet4U.c(2om) The specifications of this LSI may be changed to improve performance or quality without prior notice.
(3) Although this manual was produced with the utmost care, if you find any points that are unclear, wrong, or
have inadequate descriptions, please let us know.
(4) We are not responsible for any results that occur from using this LSI, regardless of item (3) above.
• Explanation of the descriptions in this manual
1. The "x" "y" "z" and "u" of terminal names and bit names refer to the X axis, Y axis, Z axis and
U axis, respectively.
2. Terminals with a bar over the name (ex. ) are negative logic. Their logic cannot be changed.
Terminals without a bar over the name are positive logic. Their output logic can be changed.
3. When describing the bits in registers, "n" refers to the bit position. A "0" means that the bit is in position 0,
and that it is prohibited to write to any bit other than the "0" bit. Finally, this bit will always return a "0" when