Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor
Altimeter/Barometer Pressure Sensor
On-Chip Signal Conditioned,
Temperature Compensated and
The MPX4115 series is designed to sense absolute air pressure in an altimeter
or barometer (BAP) applications. Freescale's BAP sensor integrates on-chip,
bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high level
analog output signal and temperature compensation. The small form factor and
high reliability of on-chip integration makes the Freescale BAP sensor a logical
and economical choice for application designers.
• 1.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°
• Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Available in Absolute, Differential and Gauge Configurations
• Durable Epoxy Unibody Element
• Easy-to-Use Chip Carrier Option
Basic Element Absolute, Element
Case 867F-03 MPX4115ASX MPX4115A
1. The MPX4115A BAP Sensor is available in the Basic Element package or with pressure
port fittings that provide mounting ease and barbed hose connections.
Document Number: MPX4115
Rev 5, 08/2006
15 to 115kPa
(2.18 to 16.7 psi)
0.2 to 4.8 Volts Output
© Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., 2006. All rights reserved.
1. Pin 1 is noted by the notch in the lead.
2. Pins 4, 5, and 6 are internal device
connections. Pin 1 is noted by the notch in
the Lead. Do not connect to external
circuitry or ground.