Ultra-low power 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy transceiver for audio streaming
1 General description
The NXH3670UK constitutes a highly integrated, single chip ultra-low power 2.4 GHz
wireless transceiver with embedded MCU, targeted at wireless audio streaming for
hearables, wireless headsets, and headphones.
The NXH3670UK chip integrates the following key functionalities – among others:
• A 2.4 GHz RF transceiver and digital modem supporting up to 2 Mbits/s
• Supporting Bluetooth Low Energy GFSK modulation 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps
• A low-power 16 MHz/32 MHz crystal oscillator and on-chip oscillators
• An RF MAC for supporting the lower protocol layers
• A Cortex-M0 subsystem for system control and higher protocol layers
• An AES-128 security coprocessor
• Audio interfaces and audio processing accelerators
• A CoolFlux DSP for audio processing
• Multiple user interfaces for control, data, debug, and test
This device is sensitive to ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD). Observe precautions for handling
electrostatic sensitive devices.
Such precautions are described in the ANSI/ESD S20.20, IEC/ST 61340-5, JESD625-A or
Semiconductors are light sensitive. Exposure to light sources can cause the IC to
The IC must be protected against light. The protection must be applied to all sides of the IC..
Unless otherwise specified:
• Typical values are at room temperature (25 °C) with nominal supply voltages of 1.2 V.
• Minimum/Maximum values are valid over operating temperature and voltage range as
specified in Table 26.
Product data sheet
All information provided in this document is subject to legal disclaimers.
Rev. 3.2 — 13 December 2019
© NXP B.V. 2019. All rights reserved.
2 / 45