NJM358C / NJM358CA
Low power dual operational amplifier
• Internally frequency-compensated
• Large DC voltage gain : 100dB typ.
• Wide bandwidth (unity gain ) : 1.1MHz typ.
• Low Operating Current : 350 uA/ch typ.
• Low input bias current: : 20nA typ.
• Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rails
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
• Large output voltage swing : 0V to (VCC+ - 1.5V)
• Internal ESD protection:Human body model (HBM) ±2000V typ.
• Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: +3V to +30V
- Dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±15V
• Input Offset Voltage Grade
7mV max. at Ta=25℃
9mV max.at Ta=0 to 70℃
2mV max. at Ta=25℃
4mV max.at Ta=0 to 70℃
( SOP8 )
( SSOP8 )
Output 1 1
Inverting Input1 2
7 Output 2
Non-Inverting Input1 3
6 Inverting Input2
5 Non-Inverting Input2
The NJM358C / NJM358CA consist of two independent, high-gain, internally frequency-compensated op-amps, specifically designed
to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low-power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the
power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits, which can now be more easily
implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard +5V, which is used in
logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply.
In linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though
operated from only a single power supply voltage.
1. Schematic diagram
Figure 1. Schematic diagram (1/2 NJM358C / NJM358CA)