¡ Semiconductor¡ Semiconductor
Previous version: Aug. 1996
8-Bit CMOS MICROPROCESSOR
The MSM80C85AH is a complete 8-bit parallel; central processor implemented in silicon gate
C-MOS technology and compatible with MSM80C85A.
It is designed with higher processing speed (max.5 MHz) and lower power consumption
compared with MSM80C85A and power down mode is provided, thereby offering a high level
of system integration.
www.DataSheTeth4Ue.McomSM80C85AH uses a multiplexed address/data bus. The address is split between the 8-
bit address bus and the 8-bit data bus. The on-chip address latch : of a MSM81C55-5 memory
product allows a direct interface with the MSM80C85AH.
• Power down mode (HALT-HOLD)
• Low Power Dissipation: 50mW(Typ)
• Single + 3 to + 6 V Power Supply
• –40 to + 85°C, Operating Temperature
• Compatible with MSM80C85A
• 0.8 ms instruction Cycle (VCC = 5V)
• On-Chip Clock Generator (with External Crystal)
• On-Chip System Controller; Advanced Cycle Status Information Available for Large System
• Bug operation in MSM80C85AH is fixed
• Four Vectored interrupt (One is non-maskable) Plus the 8080A-compatible interrupt.
• Serial, In/Serial Out Port
• Decimal, Binary and Double Precision Arithmetic
• Addressing Capability to 64K Bytes of Memory
• TTL Compatible
• 40-pin Plastic DIP(DIP40-P-600-2.54): (Product name: MSM80C85AHRS)
• 44-pin Plastic QFJ(QFJ44-P-S650-1.27): (Product name: MSM80C85AHJS)
• 44-pin Plastic QFP(QFP44-P-910-0.80-2K): (Product name: MSM80C85AHGS-2K)