Ordering number : EN6631A
Monolithic Linear IC
2-channel 13.5W BTL Audio Power
The LA4625 is a 2-channel general-purpose BTL audio power amplifier provided in a miniature package. It was
designed for the best possible audio quality and features an extended low band roll-off frequency provided by a
newly-developed NF circuit that does not require an external capacitor. Furthermore, crosstalk, which can cause
muddiness in the audio output, has been significantly reduced by both circuit and wiring pattern improvements. Thus
this amplifier can provide powerful lows and clear highs.
Note that this device is pin compatible with the 20W×2-channel LA4628, and allows end products differentiated by
their power rating to share the same printed circuit board.
• Total output : 13.5W+13.5W (at VCC = 12V, RL = 4Ω, THD = 10%)
• PMPO reference data : 115W×2 (VCC = 20V, RL = 4Ω)
• High-fidelity design (fL < 10Hz, fH = 130kHz)
• Extremely low impulse noise levels
• An arbitrary amplifier startup time can be set up with external components.
• Full complement of built-in protection circuits (includes circuits that protect against shorting to VCC, shorting to
ground, load shorting, overvoltages and excessive temperatures)
Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
Maximum supply voltage
Maximum output current
Allowable power dissipation
With an arbitrarily large heat sink
-20 to +85
-40 to +150
Stresses exceeding Maximum Ratings may damage the device. Maximum Ratings are stress ratings only. Functional operation above the Recommended Operating
Conditions is not implied. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions may affect device reliability.
Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2013
O0808 MS JK/92900RM (OT) No.6631-1/8