• Input/output ports
Data direction programmable for each bit individually:
LCD ports (segment output):
• LCD ports & General I/O ports
Bias terminals for LCD driver
• Oscillator pins:
• Reset pin:
• Power supply:
21 (P0n, P1n, P30, P70-P73)
5 (V1-V3, CUP1, CUP2)
36 (LPAn, LPBn, LPCn, LPLn, P1n)
4 (CF1, CF2, XT1, XT2)
5 (VSS1-2, VDD1-2, V2)
(1) Seven display modes are available
(2) Duty 1/3duty, 1/4duty
(3) Bias 1/2bias, 1/3bias
(4) Segment output can be switched to general purpose input/output ports.
(5) LCD frame rate frequency: 16 to 85.3Hz (programmable)
(6) LCD power range
1) 1/3bias V1 : 1.2V to 1.8V
V2 : 2.4V to 3.6V
V3 : 3.6V to 5.4V
Please use the LCD panel for V2 (=VDD)× 1.5[V], when you select 1/3bias.
For example, if the power supply voltage is 3.0V, the LCD panel must be 4.5V.
V1 : 1.2V to 1.8V
V2 : 2.4V to 3.6V
V3 : 2.4V to 3.6V
(connect V2 and V3)
Please use the LCD panel for V2 (=VDD)[V], when you select 1/3bias.
For example, if the power supply voltage is 3.0V, the LCD panel must be 3.0V.
• Timer 0: 16 bit timer / counter with capture register
Mode 0: 2 channel 8-bit timer with programmable 8 bit prescaler and 8 bit capture register
Mode 1: 8 bit timer with 8 bit programmable prescaler and 8 bit capture register + 8 bit
Counter with 8-bit capture register
Mode 2: 16 bit timer with 8 bit programmable prescaler and 16 bit capture register
Mode 3: 16 bit counter with 16 bit capture register
• Timer 1: PWM / 16 bit timer/ counter with toggle output function
Mode 0: 2 channel 8 bit timer/ counter (with toggle output)
Mode 1: 2 channel 8 bit PWM
Mode 2: 16 bit timer/ counter (with toggle output) Toggle output from lower 8 bits is also possible.
Mode 3: 16 bit timer (with toggle output) Lower order 8 bits can be used as PWM.
• Timer 4: 8-bit timer with 6-bit prescaler
• Timer 5: 8-bit timer with 6-bit prescaler
• Timer 6: 8-bit timer with 6-bit prescaler (with toggle output)
• Timer 7: 8-bit timer with 6-bit prescaler (with toggle output)
• Base Timer
(1) The clock signal can be selected from any of the following:
Sub-clock (32.768kHz crystal oscillator / Slow RC oscillation), system clock, and prescaler output from timer 0.
(2) Interrupts of five different time intervals are possible.