with 2‐wire Interface
N57L5125 linear-taper digital POTs perform the same function as a
mechanical potentiometer or a variable resistor. This device consists
of a fixed resistor and a wiper contact with 32-tap points that are
digitally controlled through a 2-wire up/down serial interface.
The N57L5125 is configured as a potentiometer. Three resistance
values are available: 10 kW, 50 kW and 100 kW. All devices are
available in a space-saving 6-pin SOT−23 package.
• 0.3 mA Ultra-low Standby Current
• Single-supply Operation: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• Glitchless Switching between Resistor Taps
• Power-on Reset to Midscale
• 2-wire Up/Down Serial Interface
• Resistance Values: 10 kW, 50 kW and 100 kW
• Low Wiper Resistance: 80 W
• These Devices are Pb-Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS
• LCD Screen Adjustment
• Volume Control
• Mechanical Potentiometer Replacement
• Gain Adjustment
• Line Impedance Matching
XXX = Specific Device Code
M = Date Code
G = Pb−Free Package
(Note: Microdot may be in either location)
U/D 3 N57L5125 4 CS
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 7 of this data sheet.
This document contains information on a product under development. ON Semiconductor
reserves the right to change or discontinue this product without notice.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2016
August, 2016 − Rev. P0
Publication Order Number: