The NL17SH04 is an advanced high speed CMOS inverter
fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology.
The internal circuit is composed of multiple stages, including a
buffer output which provides high noise immunity and stable output.
The NL17SH04 input structure provides protection when voltages
up to 7 V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This allows the
NL17SH04 to be used to interface 5 V circuits to 3 V circuits.
• High Speed: tPD = 3.5 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5 V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 1 mA (Max) at TA = 25°C
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• These are Pb−Free Devices
IN A 1
4 OUT Y
Figure 1. Pinout (Top View)
D = Specific Device Code
M = Month Code
1 IN A
4 OUT Y
IN A 1 OUT Y
Figure 2. Logic Symbol
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 4 of this data sheet.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2011
August, 2011 − Rev. 1
Publication Order Number: