Hall IC for alternative magnetic field (SOH-4D type)
The DN8899UAS is a Hall IC in which a Hall element,
an amplifier circuit, Schmidt circuit, stabilized power sup-
ply and temperature compensation circuit are integrated
onto a single chip using IC technology. It amplifies Hall
element output in the amplifier and converts it into a digital
signal through the Schmidt circuit so as to drive the TTL
or MOS IC directly.
The characterisitcs are guaranteed at a normal tem-
perature (25°C) and a high temparature (135°C).
• The characterisitcs are tested and guaranteed at a nor-
mal temperature (25°C) and a high temparature (135°C)
for all devices.
• High sensitivity and low drift
• Stable temperature characteristics due to the built-in tem-
perature compensation circuit
• Wide operating supply voltage range (VCC = 4.5 V to 16 V)
• Operating in alternative magnetic field
• Direct drivability of TTL and MOS ICs with output
• Open collector output
• The hysteresis width of the zero-cross type includes "0" tesla point.
• Operation magnetic flux density does not depend on the supply voltage due to the built-in stabilization power supply.
• Surface mount package
• Speed sensor, position sensor, rotation sensor, key board switch and micro switch etc.