Experience an amazing level of
Enjoy rich multimedia
SD memory card
Blu-ray Disc recorder
Blu-ray Disc player
This product incorporates the following software:
(1) software developed independently by or for Panasonic Corporation,
(2) software owned by a third party and licensed to Panasonic Corporation,
(3) software licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2 (GPL v2),
(4) software licensed under the GNU LESSER General Public License (LGPL) and/or,
(5) open source software other than software licensed under the GPL and/or LGPL
For the software categorized as (3) or (4), please refer to the terms and conditions of GPL v2 and LGPL, as the
case may be at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html and
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html In addition, software categorized as (3) or (4) is
copyrighted by several individuals and/or entities. Please refer to the copyright notice of those individuals at
GPL/LGPL SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED IN THE HOPE THAT IT WILL BE USEFUL, BUT WITHOUT
ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For at least three (3) years from delivery of products, Panasonic will give to anyone who contacts us at the
address provided below, for a charge of no more than our cost of physically performing source code distribution,
a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code covered under GPL v2/LGPL.
Source code is also freely available to you and any other member of the public via our website below.