Caution for Safetywww.DataSheet4U.com
Gallium arsenide material (GaAs) is used
in this product.
Therefore, do not burn, destroy, cut, crush, or chemi-
cally decompose the product, since gallium arsenide
material in powder or vapor form is harmful to human
Observe the relevant laws and regulations when dispos-
ing of the products. Do not mix them with ordinary in-
dustrial waste or household refuse when disposing of
Request for your special attention and precautions in using the technical information
and semiconductors described in this material
(1) An export permit needs to be obtained from the competent authorities of the Japanese Government if any of the
products or technologies described in this material and controlled under the "Foreign Exchange and Foreign
Trade Law" is to be exported or taken out of Japan.
(2) The technical information described in this material is limited to showing representative characteristics and
applied circuit examples of the products. It does not constitute the warranting of industrial property, the granting
of relative rights, or the granting of any license.
(3) The products described in this material are intended to be used for standard applications or general electronic
equipment (such as office equipment, communications equipment, measuring instruments and household ap-
Consult our sales staff in advance for information on the following applications:
• Special applications (such as for airplanes, aerospace, automobiles, traffic control equipment, combustion
equipment, life support systems and safety devices) in which exceptional quality and reliability are required,
or if the failure or malfunction of the products may directly jeopardize life or harm the human body.
• Any applications other than the standard applications intended.
(4) The products and product specifications described in this material are subject to change without notice for
reasons of modification and/or improvement. At the final stage of your design, purchasing, or use of the prod-
ucts, therefore, ask for the most up-to-date Product Standards in advance to make sure that the latest specifi-
cations satisfy your requirements.
(5) When designing your equipment, comply with the guaranteed values, in particular those of maximum rating, the
range of operating power supply voltage and heat radiation characteristics. Otherwise, we will not be liable for
any defect which may arise later in your equipment.
Even when the products are used within the guaranteed values, redundant design is recommended, so that
such equipment may not violate relevant laws or regulations because of the function of our products.
(6) When using products for which dry packing is required, observe the conditions (including shelf life and after-
unpacking standby time) agreed upon when specification sheets are individually exchanged.
(7) No part of this material may be reprinted or reproduced by any means without written permission from our
Please read the following notes before using the datasheets
A. These materials are intended as a reference to assist customers with the selection of Panasonic semiconduc-
tor products best suited to their applications.
Due to modification or other reasons, any information contained in this material, such as available product
types, technical data, and so on, is subject to change without notice.
Customers are advised to contact our semiconductor sales office and obtain the latest information before
starting precise technical research and/or purchasing activities.
B. Panasonic is endeavoring to continually improve the quality and reliability of these materials but there is always
the possibility that further rectifications will be required in the future. Therefore, Panasonic will not assume any
liability for any damages arising from any errors etc. that may appear in this material.
C. These materials are solely intended for a customer's individual use.
Therefore, without the prior written approval of Panasonic, any other use such as reproducing, selling, or
distributing this material to a third party, via the Internet or in any other way, is prohibited.