The dual output DFC10 Series provides power solutions to meet
commercial and industrial requirements. With power densities
above 11 watts per cubic inch (0.67 watts per cm3), overcurrent
protection, and five sided shielded case, the DFC10 meets rigorous
needs in an industry standard case size. The 120KHz operating
frequency of the DFC10 Series allows an increased power density
while including adequate heat sinking and input/output filtering.
This eliminates the need for external components in most
applications. Full overload protection is provided by pulse-by-pulse
current limiting on models with 48V input.
• High Power Density, up to 11 Watts per Cubic Inch
• Efficiencies to 79%
• Fully Isolated, Fully Filtered Design
• Greater than 700V Isolation
• Overcurrent Protection
• Five-Side Shielded Copper Case
• Ultra Wide Range Input (4:1)
Mechanical tolerances unless otherwise noted:
X.XX dimensions: ±0.03 inches
X.XXX dimensions: ±0.005 inches
(1) All parameters measured at Tc = 25°C, nominal input voltage and full rated load unless otherwise noted.
Refer to the Technical Reference Section for the definition of terms, measurement circuits and other
(2) Case is tied to the COMMON output pin.
(3) The functional temperature range is intended to give an additional data point for use in evaluating this
power supply. At the low functional temperature the power supply will function with no side effects,
however, sustained operation at the high functional temperature will reduce expected operational life.
The data sheet specifications are not guaranteed beyond the case operating range.
(4) The case thermal impedance is specified as the case temperature rise over ambient per package watt
NUCLEAR AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS Power-One products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support systems, equipment used in hazardous environments,
or nuclear control systems without the express written consent of the President of Power-One, Inc.
TECHNICAL REVISIONS The appearance of products, including safety agency certifications pictured on labels, may change depending on the date manufactured. Specifications are
subject to change without notice.