SMT POWER INDUCTORS
Power Beads - PA3288.XXXHL Series
Current Rating: Over 70Apk
Inductance Range: 120nH to 300nH
Height: 8.0mm Max
Footprint: 9.6mm x 6.4mm Max
Electrical Specifications @ 25°C — Operating Temperature - 40°C to +130°C 7
0.29 +/- 5%
Saturation Current 5
Heating Current 6
1. Inductance measured at 100kHz, 100mVrms.
2. Inductance at Irated is the value of the inductance at 25°C at the listed rated current.
3. The rated current as listed is either the saturation current (25°C or 100°C) or the heating current
depending on which value is lower.
4. The nominal DCR is measured from point a to point b , as shown below on the mechanical drawing.
5. The saturation current is the typical current which causes the inductance to drop by 20% at the stated
ambient temperatures (25°C, 100°C and 125°C). This current is determined by placing the component
in the specified ambient environment and applying a short duration pulse current
(to eliminate self-heating effects) to the component.
6. The heating current is the DC current which causes the part temperature to increase by approximately
40°C when used in a typical application.
7. In high volt*time applications, additional heating in the component can occur due to core losses in
the inductor which may neccessitate derating the current in order to limit the temperature rise of
the component. To determine the approximate total losses (or temperature rise) for a given applica-
tion, the coreloss and temperature rise curves can be used.
8. Optional Tape & Reel packaging can be ordered by adding a “T” suffix to the part number (i.e.
PA3288.151HL becomes PA3288.151HLT).
Pulse complies to industry standard tape and reel specification EIA481. The tape and reel for this
product has a width (W=24mm), pitch (Po=12.0mm) and depth (Ko=8.5mm).
9. The temperature of the component (ambient plus temperature rise) must be within the stated
operating temperature range.
Weight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.4 grams
Tape & Reel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 560/reel
Unless otherwise specified, all tolerances
are ± .010