SMT Power Inductors
Power Beads - PA3784.XXXHL Series
Current Rating: Over 94 Apk
Inductance Range: 120nH to 180nH
Height: 8.0 mm Max
Footprint: 10.0mm x 8.0mm Max
(nH +/- 10%)
Electrical Specifications @ 25°C — Operating Temperature - 40°C to +130°C 7
Saturation Current 5
0.18 +/- 5%
1. Inductance measured at 100kHz, 100mVrms.
2. Inductance at Irated is the value of the inductance at 25°C at the listed rated current.
3. The rated current as listed is either the saturation current (25°C or 100°C) or the heating current depending on
which value is lower.
4. The nominal DCR is measured from point a to point b , as shown below on the mechanical drawing.
5. The saturation current is the typical current which causes the inductance to drop by 20% at the stated ambient
temperatures (25°C, 100°C and 125°C). This current is determined by placing the component in the specified ambi-
ent environment and applying a short duration pulse current
(to eliminate self-heating effects) to the component.
6. The heating current is the DC current which causes the part temperature
to increase by approximately 40°C when used in a typical application.
7. In high volt*time applications, additional heating in the component can occur due to core losses in the inductor
which may neccessitate derating the current in order to limit the temperature rise of the component. To deter-
mine the approximate total losses (or temperature rise) for a given application, the coreloss and temperature
rise curves can be used.
8. Optional Tape & Reel packaging can be ordered by adding a “T” suffix to the part number (i.e. PA3784.121HL
Pulse complies to industry standard tape and reel specification EIA481. The tape and reel for this product has a
width (W=24mm), pitch (Po=16.0mm) and depth (Ko=8.2mm).
9. The temperature of the component (ambient plus temperature rise) must be within the stated operating tem-
Weight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.75 grams
Tape & Reel . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 450/reel
Unless otherwise specified,
all tolerances are ± 0,25
power.pulseelectronics.com P725.C (07/17) http://www.power.pulseelectronics.com/contact