SMT Power Inductors
High Current Molded Power Inductor - PA4341.XXXNLT & PM4341.XXXNLT
Electrical Specifications @ 25°C - Operating Temperature -55°C to +125°C
(uH ±20%) A mΩ mΩ
5.6 5.0 43 48
6.8 4.5 54 60
8.2 4.0 64 68
10 3.5 75 85
12 3.3 81 93
15 3.0 107 123
22 2.0 165 190
33 2.0 200 240
47 1.75 302 363
1. Actual temperature of the component during system operation (ambient plus
temperature rise) must be within the standard operating range.
2. The saturation current is the current at which the initial inductance drops
approximately 30% at the stated ambient temperature. This current is determined
by placing the compnent in the specified ambient environment and applying a short
duration pulse current (to eliminate self-heating effect) to the component.
3. The rated current is the DC current required to raise the component temperature by
approximately 40�C. Take note that the components’ performanc varies depending
on the system condition. It is suggested that the component be tested at the system
level, to verify the temperature rise of the component during system operation.
4. The part temperature (ambient+temp rise) should not exceed 125�C under worst
case operating conditions. Circuit design, PCB trace size and thickness, airflow and
other cooling provisions all affect the part temperature. Part temperature should be
verified in the end application.
5. Please note that the inductance tolerance of all parts are ±20%, except .101NLT, .151NLT
, .161NLT, .201NLT, and .221NLT which are ±30%.
6. Parts shown in bold are standard catalog parts and are available through sample
stock and distribution. Parts in lighter font are available but are not necessarily held
in sample stock or distribution and lead times may be longer. Please contact Pulse
7. The PA4341.XXXNLT and PM4341.XXXNLT are both AEC-Q200 qualified. The PM4341.
XXXNLT part numbers are also IATF16949 certified. The mechanical dimensions are
100% tested in production but do not necessarily meet a product capability index
(Cpk) 1.33 and therefore the PM4341.XXXNLT may not strictly conform to PPAP.
PA4341.XXXNLT and PM4341.XXXNLT
All Dimensions in mm.
A B C D E F GHK
(3.5) (2.95) (2.5) (0~0.22)
power.pulseelectronics.com P768. M (04/19) http://www.power.pulseelectronics.com/contact