SMT Power Inductors
Power Beads - PA4390.XXXHLT Series
Current Rating: Over 100Apk
Inductance Range: 100nH to 330nH
Height: 10.0mm Max
Footprint: 10.0mm x 7.0mm Max
Electrical Specifications @ 25°C — Operating Temperature - 40°C to +130°C 7
(nH +/- 15%) (nH TYP)
(ADC) (mΩ nominal)
1. Inductance measured at 100kHz, 100mVrms.
7. In high volt*time applications, additional heating in the component can occur due
2. Inductance at Irated is the value of the inductance at 25°C at the listed rated current.
to core losses in the inductor which may neccessitate derating the current in order
3. The rated current as listed is either the saturation current (25°C or 100°C) or the heat-
to limit the temperature rise of the component. To determine the approximate total
ing current depending on which value is lower.
losses (or temperature rise) for a given application, the coreloss and temperature rise
4. The nominal DCR is measured at point 2. , as shown below on the mechanical
curves can be used.
8. Parts with the HLT suffix are sold in tape and reel packaging. Pulse complies to
5. The saturation current is the typical current which causes the inductance to drop by
industry standard tape and reel specification EIA-481.
20% at the stated ambient temperatures (25°C, 100°C ). This current is determined by
The tape and reel for this product has a width (W=24mm), pitch (Po=16mm) and depth
placing the component in the specified ambient environment and applying a short
(Ko=10.5mm). Samples of these parts can be ordered by removing the HLT suffix and
duration pulse current (to eliminate self-heating effects) to the component.
replacing with HL.
6. The heating current is the DC current which causes the part temperature to increase by 9. The temperature of the component (ambient plus temperature rise) must be within
approximately 40°C when used in a typical application.
the stated operating temperature range.
Tape &Reel: ....... 300/ Reel
Unless otherwise specified ,
all tolerances are ± 0.25
power.pulseelectronics.com P765. E (09/18) http://www.power.pulseelectronics.com/contact