TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR RoHS
• Glass passivated chip junction
• Available in uni-directional & bi-directional
• 3000W surge capability at 10×100 s waveform,
duty cycle: 0.01%
• Excellent clamping capability
• Low incremental surge resistance
• Fast response time: Typically less than 1.0ps from
0 volts to BV min
• Typical IR less 2 A above 12V
• High temperature soldering capability:
260℃/40 seconds/.375” (9.5mm) Lead
length/5lbs. (2.3kg) tension
Voltage Range 5.0 to 220 Volts
3000 Watts Peak Power
7.0 Watts Steady State
• Molded plastic body (UL 94V-0 rated)
• Axial leads, solderable per MIL-STD 202, Method 208
• Color band denotes cathode, except for bipolar
• Weight: 1.7 gram
Dimensions in inches and (millimeters)
MAXIMUM RATINGS & ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25℃ ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave,60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capactitive load, derate current by 20%
Peak Power Dissipation at TA=25℃,Tp=1ms
Steady State Power Dissipation at TL=75℃
Lead Lengths. "0.495” (12.5mm) Note 2
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3 ms Single
Half sine-wave Superimposed on Rated Load
(JEDEC method) (Note 3)
Operating and Storage Temperature
-55 to +175
NOTE: 1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig-1 and derated above TA=25℃ per Fig. 2 .
2. Mounted on Copper Pad Area of 1.6×1.6” (40×40mm) per Fig-5
3. 10ms Single Half Sine-Wave or Equivalent Square Wave, Duty Cycle=4 Pulses Per Minutes Maximum.
Devices for Bipolar Applications
1. Electrical Characteristics Apply in Both Directions.
Page 1 of 4