• 267.5 MHz SAW Filter
• 5.0 X 5.0 mm Surface-mount Case
• Single-ended Input and Output
• Complies with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Maximum Incident Power in Passband
Maximum DC Voltage on any Non-ground Terminal
Storage Temperature Range in Tape and Reel
Suitable for Lead-free Soldering - Maximum Soldering Temperature
2 dB Bandwidth
Amplitude Ripple, fC±15 MHz
Amplitude Ripple, fC±15 MHz, within adjacent 5 MHz windows
Group Delay Deviation, fC±17.5 MHz
Group Delay Deviation, fC±15 MHz within adjacent 5 MHz windows
VSWR at fC
40 dB Rejection Bandwidth
Operating Temperature Range
Lid Symbolization (Y=year, WW=week, S=shift)
Dot indicates Pin 1
-40 to +85
260 °C for 30 s
Min Typ Max
SM5050-8 5 x 5 mm Nominal Footprint
RFM 589 YWWS
CAUTION: Electrostatic Sensitive Device. Observe precautions for handling.
1. Unless noted otherwise, all specifications apply over the operating temperature range with filter soldered to the specified demonstration board with impedance
matching to 50 Ω and measured with 50 Ω network analyzer.
2. Rejection is measured as attenuation below the minimum IL point in the passband. Rejection in final user application is dependent on PCB layout and external
impedance matching design. See Application Note No. 42 for details.
3. The design, manufacturing process, and specifications of this filter are subject to change.
4. Tape and Reel Standard ANSI / EIA 481.
5. Either Port 1 or Port 2 may be used for either input or output in the design. However, impedances and impedance matching may vary between Port 1 and Port
2, so that the filter must always be installed in one direction per the circuit design.
6. US and international patents may apply.
7. RFM, stylized RFM logo, and RF Monolithics, Inc. are registered trademarks of RF Monolithics, Inc.
www.RFM.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2009-2010 by RF Monolithics, Inc.
Page 1 of 5
SF2087C - 6/14/10
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.co.kr/